Sunday 16 February 2014

BEST I EVER HAD (18+) MY VALENTINE NIGHT

It's 1am now and am up as usual, feeling sluggish, WTF seems I had a nocturnal emission (Wet dream) last night, dam, it has always been like that when ever I sit to reminisce of my 14th February, gosh, I wish that moment did last forever, my valentine night is indescribable I and my friend Nancy went berserk, I which that moment never past, which I had a video of it, but I'll expound.

I always go on a road work every saturday by 5am, but the last saturday in the month of january I over slept to the extend I couldn't hear when my tosic rang. I woke up late and hit the road by 6am although the day was almost dawn, along the road of ilom (woji) I saw someone in a white sleeveless top and a short doing the road work too, she's chubby and pretty so I guess she's trying to burn some corpulent, but I love the stature and everything, I was so timid to walk up to her, but as a sharp guy, omoh I dare myself and confronted her, while talking to her I was lost to the extend I started picturing her naked on my bed. dam, I guessed she knew my intention, she was just staring at me and she didn't say anything except telling me her name then we exchanged contacts and left.

When I got home that same day I called the number she gave me, and she picked, so I demanded we should meet in any joint of her choice at her convenient, so on the 9th of february she called and said let's meet at Genesis cinema, by 4pm, meh that day I was so happy. On that day I got there before her, after 10minutes she came in, she made the orders for both of us, I had no choice because am acting a gentle man, so along the line I asked her if she got a date, she said “NO” as a sharp guy I didn't hesitate I jumped to her lane, and said “oh we are in the same shoe” so be my VAL? 14th february will be ours, lol, so she laughed and bowed her face.
14th february approached so quick,the lover's day so all appointment postponed, after my studio session I got home by 8pm, I took an hour nap, and woke by 9pm, so I called her to get prepared that I'll be at her gate by 10pm, Getting to her gate I came out and redressed myself again, and I called her to come out, shortly she came out, Oh my God you need to see this curvy shape, I lost focus, my mind got fucked up again, I started picturing ourselves on bed, but as a gentle man I comport myself and opened the door for her she entered and we drove off.

Along the road of Rumuola we got stocked in a traffic I felt so desolated because I couldn't wait to go in, dam, girl so sexy in bumshort. After awhile I started having this feelings hoping she's not on her Menses because I ain't gonna spend to hear stories like “Please am on my Menses” okay getting to silver bird Club, we danced, drink, and I almost got inebriated, I had to be brisk and drove to the hotel, I came out with much stamina feeling like a Don, when we enter the room together, I fell with my face on the bed with much happiness, and Anita was laughing like a drunk, then she changed up to bath, mean while I was exhilarating, when she came out, then I went in.

After we done bathing, then we started discussing, but she was still tying a towel, so I asked her, “hello are you on your menses” immediately she burst into laugh and said “I knew you'll ask me that” lol, I laughed, after awhile then she asked me to locked the door that she wants to sleep, just like that!!! okay, while I stoodup to lock it, she held me back and and kissed me, pushed me to the bed, and untie her towel and climbed on me, OMG I felt this the moment I have been waiting for, she kissed me so deep, then I turned her down as she held my dick, so I pulled off her pant, kissed her and drag her boobs and she screamed “please go in” now I acted like a deaf, while I was still kissing her I took my left hand to her pussy there she held me tight and screamed again “please go in” so i went in, now I felt am sexy, so I asked her have you come? She ignored me, then she held me tight and bite my chest and screamed with a low voice go harder, the more I go harder the more she held me tighter, then I turned her and we rolled to the other side of the bed as she held me tight so I went in harder again, then I felt a release the Virginia became wilder & wet as she breath in deeply so I went in hard again till we reach a climax.

When I release and lay on the bed so tired after awhile she turned and crossed her hand on me and said “oh Kelvin, I love you” as I stared at her she smiled, rushed and held my dick and we laughed and kissed each other.

     BAD BOY FEELING KINDA POMPOUS
     Follow twitter&Instagram: @Realkbliz

No comments:

Post a Comment